Our Implant Dentistry research and practice toolbox !
Our toolbox for Implant Dentistry!
Below you can download some useful resources for teaching, research and clinical practice in Implant Dentistry. These tools and learning resources are developed by out team in different occasions and are available for free. Feel free to download and share.
Our Resources are now accessible
- (2005) Measuring Computer Competence – Malmö U
- (2008) Pre-examination Patient expectation and attitudes – Griffith U
- (2010) Treatment of Peri-implantitis – Griffith U
- (2012) Post-surgical Patient Healing Questionnaire
- (2016) Post-surgical Patient Healing Logbook (English/ Chinese) – HKU
- (2016) Assessing Patients’ expectations to Implant Treatment (English)
- (2019) Assessing 3D printed simulation models
- (2019) Assessing PROMs in patients with overdentures
- (2019) Assessing 3D spatial ability of dentists (online test)
- (2019) Studying the “first implant” experience of global dentists
- (10/11.2022) Implant Prosthetic Design and Clinical Outcomes. The Implant Supracrestal Complex and Peri-implantitis.
– key slides related to presentations in Singapore, Athens, Stockholm, Bogota, Lima.
- 10/11.2022 Educating Clinicians Online: Success, Failure and Lessons Learned!
– key slides from presentations in Singapore, Bogota, Lima
- 11.2022 Patient Reported Outcomes and Experience: Success and Failure in the Eyes of the Patient!
– key slides from presentations in Malmö, Stockholm, Foz do Iguacu
- 11.2022 Computer Assisted Implant Surgery: Static, Dynamic or Robotic?
– key slides from presentation in Foz do Iguacu, Bogota, Lima