Our Implant Dentistry research and practice toolbox !
Our toolbox for Implant Dentistry!
Below you can download some useful resources for teaching, research and clinical practice in Implant Dentistry. These tools and learning resources are developed by out team in different occasions and are available for free. Feel free to download and share.
Our Resources are now accessible
- (2005) Measuring Computer Competence – Malmö U
- (2008) Pre-examination Patient expectation and attitudes – Griffith U
- (2010) Treatment of Peri-implantitis – Griffith U
- (2012) Post-surgical Patient Healing Questionnaire
- (2016) Post-surgical Patient Healing Logbook (English/ Chinese) – HKU
- (2016) Assessing Patients’ expectations to Implant Treatment (English)
- (2019) Assessing 3D printed simulation models
- (2019) Assessing PROMs in patients with overdentures
- (2019) Assessing 3D spatial ability of dentists (online test)
- (2019) Studying the “first implant” experience of global dentists
- (10.2020) Decision Making in the Aesthetic Zone, ITI Study Club Lemesos
- (6.2020) Stability of Peri-implant tissues, Periocare.gr webinar
- (6.2020) Understanding Implant Complications! ITI Nordic Web Conference
- (12.2019) Success and Failure with dental implants: The patients’ perspective. HKDA, Hong Kong
- (10.2019) Soft tissue management in the Aesthetic Zone, KPPIKG 2019, Jakarta.
- (9.2019) Maintaining Health in Patients with Dental Implants. FDI, San Francisco